Are you ready to see what’s on Tammy’s Table?
It’s Fall Y’all! Are you ready for another fall recipe?
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 dates, pitted and chopped small
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Optional: ¼ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips [Important: do not add to granola prior to baking. Add when the granola has cooled for approximately 5 minutes.]
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- In a large glass bowl microwave coconut oil until liquid.
- Add all wet ingredients, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla and mix well. Next add the chopped dates and mix.
- Next add all the dry ingredients: almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix well.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place half of the mixture on each baking sheet and spread into a thin layer.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes, then move the granola around and cook for another 15 minutes. Be sure it doesn’t burn.
- Let cool, the granola will harden as it cools.
Categories: Tammy's Table