Have you ever found yourself wondering what’s on Tammy’s Table?
Well the good news is we have another new recipe for you today!
- 1 cup of resh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lime juice. Plus, zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup plant based vanilla yogurt like Kite Hill or So Delicious
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 serving of Collagen powder or vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- Use frozen raspberries and bananas and freeze the yogurt in silicone ice cube trays ahead of time to add to smoothies to make a smooth, frozen creamy smoothie and eliminate the need for ice.
- Add all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy
Categories: Tammy's Table