Have you ever found yourself wondering what’s on Tammy’s Table?
I am bananas about Banana Chia Pudding. Chia seeds contain bone-strengthening calcium and boast 2.3 grams of protein and 3.3 grams of fiber per tablespoon!
- 1.4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Medium Bananna
- 1/2 cup full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinc of Salt
- Splash of unsweetened Almond Milk if you like your pudding thinner
- Puree the banana in a food processor, add the coconut milk, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt and pulse until well blended. Divide into 2 small bowls and chill for at least 30 minutes or more.
- 1/4 sliced Banana
- 1-2 Tablespoons of your favorite Granola [I like Paleonola]
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter-drizzled over the top
- Collagen powder or other protein powder to increase the amount of protein. I used 2 tablespoons of Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate.
- You can swap out the full fat coconut milk for unsweetened Almond Milk to lower the fat content. It won’t be as creamy but still yummy.
- To make 4 smaller servings, add ½ cup of unsweetened Almond milk.