Are you ready to see what’s on Tammy’s Table?
It’s Fall Y’all! Who loves everything pumpkin because if so this one is for you!
- ½ cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup (I used Birch Benders Keto Maple Bourbon to lower the sugar content and I like the hint of bourbon. You may also use Lakanto Maple flavored syrup)
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8th teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a muffin tin with 9-10 muffin liners.
- Melt the coconut oil until liquid, add to glass mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Divide equally into a silicone ice cube tray or silicone candy mold and place in the freezer until hard.
- Store in the freezer or fridge as they will get soft and messy if kept out.
- You can also use mini cupcake paper liners and freeze or simply line a square glass dish with parchment paper and cut into squares. Trust me you will enjoy them no matter what shape they are LOL.