Have you ever found yourself wondering what’s on Tammy’s Table?
Every Tuesday check out a new blog for new food finds and great healthy recipes like this Chimichurri Sauce which is super simple to make and can make any veggie taste amazing!
- 1 cup fresh Italian flat-leaf Parsley leaves only, stems removed
- ¼ cup Cilantro leaves only, stems removed
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion (I’ve made it without onion too)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice (I have made it without this one too)
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Rough blend in the food processor. I like to do the garlic first so it is minced,
- Then add in the parsley/cilantro and blend.
- Add all the remainder of the ingredients in.
- Serve and enjoy!
Categories: Tammy's Table