Have you ever found yourself wondering what’s on Tammy’s Table?
Looking for a great side dish to dress up your bunless burgers? I love topping my turkey burgers with an avocado slaw or making fish tacos with the cilantro and lime variation.
Let me know your favorite way to enjoy Avocado Slaw.
- 1 Bag pre shredded red and green cabbage [can shred your own, approximately 6 cups]
- ¼ sliced thin purple onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup primal kitchen avocado mayonnaise (can use regular)
- 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mash the avocado until smooth.
- Add the avocado mayonnaise to the mashed avocado and mix until creamy.
- Add in the apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the shredded cabbage and sliced onions into a large mixing bowel and add the avocado mayo mixture and mix well.
- Serve cold.
- 1 Tablespoon minced cilantro
- Substitute 1 Tablespoon of fresh lime juice for 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar